Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
You can order online or by phone. To order online, click on the Order or View Restaurants button and then choose a restaurant.
2. Where do you coordinate delivery?
Currently we coordinate delivery to Bozeman, Belgrade, Billings, Helena, Missoula and Great Falls, Montana; plus Boise, Meridian and Eagle Idaho.
3. Which restaurants can I order from?
Restaurants are available according to your delivery zip code. Click the Order tab above and select your zip code.
4. How long will it take?
The average delivery time is 45 minutes, however, inclement weather, traffic and long food preparation times may influence delivery times. When placing your order, you will be quoted an estimated delivery time.
5. What are your service hours?
We coordinate deliveries 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM Monday-Friday and 11:00 AM to 9:00 PM on weekends. Call us if you would like something delivered outside of our standard delivery hours!
6. What is the minimum order size and what fees do you charge?
The minimum required food order is $15. Delivery starts at just $3.99 for web orders and may increase based on the distance from the restaurant to your location.
7. What if I have a special request for my order?
No problem, you have the opportunity to add ‘Special Instructions’ for each item.
8. What if I want to add or remove an item or cancel my order?
We will do our best to accommodate any order changes – please call us to facilitate it. Canceling an order must be done immediately after placing your order – please call us to check if it is possible. We are unable to cancel your order once the restaurant has begun to prepare the meal.
9. How will my food be transported?
Your food is transported using state of the art insulated food delivery containers. These containers keep your order at the required temperature.
10. What about drinks and beverages?
We pick up drinks from local convenience stores, so we can bring you just about anything (non-alcoholic).
11. What about using restaurant gift certificates or coupons?
Restaurant gift certificates or coupons are not valid for delivery orders.
12. What methods of payment do you accept?
Cash, *Checks and all major credit and debit cards are accepted. *Personal checks accepted after your third order. When paying by credit card please present your card to the delivery driver at the time of delivery for verification.
13. Does cafecourier.com keep a record of my past orders?
Yes, in order to review a past order, login to your account and click on My Account on the upper right hand corner.
14. Can I change my information after I register for an account?
Yes, you can modify your information at any point. Login to your account and click on My Account on the upper right hand corner.
15. I am a sales representative and send food to different delivery locations. Do I need to create a new account at Cafecourier.com every time I order online?
NO, when you place your first online order an account with your contact information will be created. When placing future orders you may add additional delivery addresses to your account. All addresses will be stored within your account for ease of use in the future. In addition, your credit card information will be securely stored for future use and all order confirmations will be emailed to you.
16. I order for large groups and prefer to have my food packaged in trays so that I can serve the food buffet style. From which restaurants is this type of service available?
Most any restaurant can accommodate this. If you do not see a Catering Menu available from your desired restaurant, please call and our Catering Specialists, they will be happy to assist you
17. Can I pre-order my meal for a later date or time?
Yes, you can schedule a delivery for later that day or anytime in the future.
18. What if I have a special request for my order?
For every item on a restaurants’ menu, our ordering system gives you the opportunity to add ‘Special Instructions’. This will ensure the restaurant you order from prepares your meal with the attention it requires.
19. What do I do about tipping a driver?
The delivery drivers are self-employed delivery professionals and DO appreciate your tips. Please consider their efforts. Tips of 15% + are much appreciated.
20. Who do I contact for customer service?
Please see our Contact Us for your local customer service number.
21. How do I redeem a Gift Card online?
When you are ready to enter your payment method on the checkout page, you will have the opportunity to enter the Gift Card code. The amount will be deducted from your order total, and any remaining balance can be paid with Credit Card or cash.
22. How do I redeem a coupon or promotion?
When you are ready to enter your payment method on the checkout page, you will have the opportunity to enter the promotion code. The amount will be deducted from your order total.